me, hoofing to Hermes in the rain - always a good day.
Reasons to be cheerful on a rainy day:
1. Seduce someone: I bet it was raining on that fateful day that Lady Chatterley, bored rigid by the tedium of needlepoint, decided to add to the hunky gamekeeper's less onerous tasks.
2. Become a cineaste: there is nothing like that naughty playing hooky thrill of settling into a plushy red cinema seat in the mid- afternoon.
3. Find an illicit smokeasy and puff a stogie in good company.
( I can't say where mine is but to you good fellow, I tip my hat)
4. Unwind and reread your favourite chapter from three books.
5. If you like to cook then please do head towards the kitchen and knock up a piquant amuse bouche. I, however, consider cooking an act of subjugation, so who wants to join me for a flirty cocktail?
Anymore? I have a lot of days like these to fill.